Tuesday 3 April 2007

Introduction to Last Three Weeks SB2

After the final design specifications had been finalised for all features concerning our event management system, it was time for everyone to start implementing their features. This implementation was done in one of the three weeks leading to the final presentation, with the other two weeks meant to be used to work within the designated groups doing the various tasks.

My group was the marketing group and I was therefore implementing my feature in week three as many features would needed to be built in the first two weeks before my feature would be used.

To summarise I would be with my marketing group in weeks one and two and then implementing my feature in the final week three, with the presentation being held on the final Friday 30th March 2007, in the Marconi Lecture Theatre.

No comments: